- Financial Information for Prospective Students
- Financial Information for Currently-Enrolled Students
- DISA Emergency Loans
- Special International Grant-in-Aid (SIGIA)
- Korea Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Scholarship
small grant to undergraduates or graduate students whose ethnic, cultural, and/or national background contribute to the diversity of the student body with first preference to students from the Republic of Korea and who are currently enrolled full time and will be enrolled the next semester full time
- Japan Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
small grant to undergraduates or graduate students from Japan who are currently enrolled full time and will be enrolled next semester full time. If there are no students from Japan, then to students whose ethnic, cultural and/or national background contribute to the diversity of the student body. Consideration for the award should be to students in fields related to Japanese language, culture, and technology and who have achieved positive academic records or manifest promise of academic success.
- Sung and Fumi Lee Scholarship Endowment
Undergraduates or graduate students are currently enrolled full-time and will be enrolled the next semester full time. The award is to be given to students with superior academic records or promise of outstanding success and with demonstrated financial need or financial difficulty due to sudden economic decline who need support to complete studies. First preference is for students from South Korea; second preference for students from the Philippines; third preference for students from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Burma, Laos, Cambodia; fourth preference for students from Malaysia; fifth preference for students from China or Taiwan
- W. LaMarr Kopp International Achievement Award
- Ardeth and Norman Frisbey International Student Award
- Telex/Wire Money Transfers
- Bringing and Sending Money from Outside the U.S.
- Banking Information
- Payment of Semester Bill
- Other Sources of Scholarships and Financial Help (do not pay for a scholarship search)
Privacy and Legal Statements | ©2009 University Office of Global Programs | Copyright
The University Office of Global Programs is committed to making its websites accessible to all users, and welcomes comments or suggestions on access improvements.
Please send comments or suggestions on accessibility to the Webmaster.